Our induction heaters are good for a wide range of applications including deep heat penetration for full hardening processes, steel rod forging, tempering of pressing dies, pre-heating for welding, and melting of metal etc. They are not limited to ferromagnetic materials, so nonferrous metals can also be used effectively.
1. IGBTand Inverting technologies of First generation been used;
2. Simple structure and light weight;
3. Simple to operate, A few minutes is enough to learn it;
4. Simple to install, Installation can be done by unprofessional person very easily;
5. Advantages of the model with timer: The power and the operating time of the heating period and the retain period can be preset respectively, to realize a simple heating curve, this model is suggested to use for batch production to improve the
6. The separated models are designed to fit the dirty surrounding of some cases.
Advantages and applications of Timer function of GHF-25A and 25AB:
1. Heating power, retaining power, heating time, retaining time and cooling time can be preset and adjusted, this makes it possible to control the heating curve and heating time.
2. It is suitable to use in the repeated heating or high speed heating of small parts;
3. When using in brazing, with proper timing parameters, rapid heating and retaining can be achieved to keep the temperature while the brazing material is melted and then to let the brazing material spread smoothly to form good joint.
| Type|| GHF-25A,25AB,|
| Work power|| Three phase 380V,415V,440V 50HZ Or 60HZ|
| The range of operating voltage|| -10% TO +10%|
| Output power|| 15KW|
| Fluctuating frequency|| 30-80KHZ|
| Output current|| 200-1000A|
| Timing (Heat time Retain time Cool time)|| 1-99S|
| The flow rate of cooling water||0.06-0.12Mpa, 7.5L/Min |
| Water temperature protection point|| 40|
| Duty cycle|| 80%|
| weight|| 28kgs|
| size|| 570*220*460.mm|