Features of induction quenching
1, IGBT module and Inverting technologies of First generation been used;
2, Simple structure and light weight and easy for maintenance;
3, Simple to operate, A few minutes is enough to learn it;
4, Simple to install, Installation can be done by unprofessional person very easily;
5, Advantages of the model with timer: the power and the operating time of the heating period and the retain period can be preset respectively, to realize a simple heating curve, this model is suggested to use for batch production to improve the repeatability;
6, The separated models are designed to fit the dirty surrounding of some cases
Applications of induction quenching:
Heat Treatment like annealing, normalizing, hardening/quenching, tempering.
1. Hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
2. Automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft, small shaft and fork.
3. Electric tools, such as gear and axes.
4. Machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
5. Various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such as big shaft, gear (chain wheel), camshaft, chuck and clamp etc.
6. Hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold accessory and inner hole of mold.
7. Other metal products.