Medium Frequency Rod Heating Furnace for Inductiton Forging The Rod of Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass or Aluminium
1. Main structure:
(1) GMF-35/45 M. F. Generator
(2) Compensate cap and Working Table
(3) Induction coil and SS tube, etc.
(4) Pneumatic rod feeder
2. Maximum input power: 35KW/45KW
3. Output oscillating frequency: 1_20kHz
4. Input: 3P 380V, 50 or 60Hz
5. Cooling water desire: 0.2MPa, ≥ 10L/Min
6. Table size: L1.2m× W0.6m× H0.68m
7. Weight: 123KG/135KG
8. Heating ability: (KG/min)
(1) Heating steel to 1050 degree: 1.25KG/1.67KG
(2) Heating brass to 700 degree: 1.75KG/2.33KG
These models can be used to heat the rod of steel, stainless steel, copper, brass or aluminium with diameter from dia 12 to 30mm in the shaping of screws, nuts, valves, locks and other metal parts.
Advantages and characteristics:
1. The coil is usually 500mm or 600mm long, and there are five to ten pieces of metal bars inside the coil to be heated. Coil size is depended on the rod diameter, and coils can be easily changed.
2. The output oscillating frequency is about 10kHz when heating rods from diameter dia 12 to 30mm, penetrating heating is maintained, at the same time, high heating efficiency can be achieved.
3. Pneumatic rod feeding system is applied, and to certain rod, only the heating power and the feeding speed are adjusted to send the red rod out continuously by step. It is very convenient to operate.
4. With the small size and tight structure, the Rod heating furnace can be put besides the press machine to ease the operation.