Metals Melting Machine Induction Melting Furnace for Melting Copper, Gold, Silver or Bronze etc
Medium frequency induction melting machines are mainly used for the melting of steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, silver, gold, and aluminum materials, Nickel alloy. Silicon. Lead etc. Melting capacity can be from 3KG to 200KG.
Major components to the system: The power supply, the compensating capacitor and the induction coil/smelting crucible.
Main features of M. F. Melting machines:
1. M. F. Melting machines can be used for the melting of steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminium, gold, silver and so on.
2. Because of the stirring effect which caused by the magnetic force, the melting pool can be stirred during the melting course to ease the floating of the flux and oxides to produce high quality casting parts.
3. Wide frequency range from 1kHz to 20kHz, working frequency can be designed by changing the coil and compensating capacitor according to the melting material, quantity, stirring effect desire, working noise, melting efficiency and other factors.
4.100% duty cycle
5. Power efficiency is 20% higher than the SCR medium frequency machines;
6. Small and light, a lot of models can be selected to melt different amount of metals. Not only is it suitable for the factory, but also suitable for the college and researching companies to use.
Main model melting ablity
GMF-15 Melting capacity of ferrous metal 5KG, of copper, gold, silver or bronze 10KG
GMF-25 Melting capacity of ferrous metal 4KG or 8KG, of copper, gold, silver or bronze10KG or 20KG;
GMF-35Melting capacity of ferrous metal 10KG or 14KG, of copper, gold, silver or bronze 20KG or 30KG;
GMF-45 Melting capacity of ferrous metal 18KG or 20KG, , of copper, gold, silver or bronze 40KG or 50KG;
GMF-70 Melting capacity of ferrous metal 30KG, of copper, gold, silver or bronze 60KG or 80KG;
GMF-100 Melting capacity of ferrous metal 50KG, of copper, gold, silver or bronze 80KG or 100KG;
GMF-160 Melting capacity of ferrous metal 70KG or 90KG, of copper, gold, silver or bronze 100KG or 200KG;