Melting Furnace-Dump Induction Melting Furnace
Medium frequency induction melting machines are mainly used for the melting of steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, silver, gold, and aluminum materials, Nickel alloy. Silicon. Lead etc. Melting capacity can be from 3KG to 200KG.
Main features of M. F. Melting machines:
1. M. F. Melting machines can be used for the melting of steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminium, gold, silver and so on.
2. Because of the stirring effect which caused by the magnetic force, the melting pool can be stirred during the melting course to ease the floating of the flux and oxides to produce high quality casting parts.
3. Wide frequency range from 1kHz to 20kHz, working frequency can be designed by changing the coil and compensating capacitor according to the melting material, quantity, stirring effect desire, working noise, melting efficiency and other factors.
4.100% duty cycle
5. Power efficiency is 20% higher than the SCR medium frequency machines;
6. Small and light, a lot of models can be selected to melt different amount of metals. Not only is it suitable for the factory, but also suitable for the college and researching companies to use.
|Model No||Melting capacity for ferrous metal||Melting metal capacity for silver, gold, copper bronze|
|GMF-25||4 - 8 KGS||10 -20KGS|
|GMF-70||30 KGS||60-80 KGS|
|GMF-100||50 KGS||80-100 KGS|
|GMF-160||70 KGS||100-200 KGS|