Hot Forging Furnce/Rod Heating Furnace/Induction Heating Machine
(1) Model: GMF-35--GMF110
(2) Output frequency: 1- 20KHZ
(3) Output voltage: 70~520V
(4) Input: 380V, 415V, 480V three phases 50 or 60HZ
(5) Duty cycle: 100%
1)M. F. Hot forging furnace is used for the heating of bars and rods larger than Φ 12, the material can be steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, Aluminum and so on.
2)The heating can be the whole rod, end of the rod or middle part of the rod.
3)Hot forging example: Fastening, screw, nut and so on
The furnace includes medium frequency generator, compensating cap, working table, induction coil, coil cover, rod feeder and so on.
For some special applications, the infrared sensor, temperature controller and automatic rod feeding systems can also be included.
Main features of the M. F. Hot forging furnace:
1) Wide frequency range from 2KHZ to 20KHZ, frequency can be designed to satisfy different size of the heated rods.
2) In the continuous heating process, the load inside the coil is stable, thus to overcome high heating power change caused by large change of the load during the heating course from room temperature to 1100 degree. The actual power can reach more than 85% of the rated power of the machine.
3) Even when heating non-ferrous metals like copper or aluminum, the actual power can also reach more than 85% of the rated power of the machine by design the coil properly and match the compensating cap correctly. 3.5KG copper or brass can be heated to 700 degree per kilowatt in an hour.
|models||Max. Input Power||Heating ability of normal material|
|Steel or S.S to 1100degree||Copper or brass to 700degree|
|GMF-25 forging furnace||25KW||0.83 KG/min||1.17 KG/min|
|GMF-35 forging furnace||35KW||1.25 KG/min||1.75 KG/min|
|GMF-45 forging furnace||45KW||1.67 KG/min||2.33 KG/min|
|GMF-70 forging furnace||70KW||2.5 KG/min||3.5 KG/min|
|GMF-90 forging furnace||90KW||3.33 KG/min||4.67 KG/min|
|GMF-110 forging furnace||110KW||4.17 KG/min||5.83 KG/min|
|GMF-160 forging furnace||160KW||5.83 KG/min|